When you travel you learn: about yourself, about others, about life. Travel rejuvenates you. It invigorates you. It helps you discover about yourself and about the world we live in. There is so much to see and learn. Traveling is really the best education you can get.
In this space I hope to share with you the travel adventures I have been on. I try to travel as much as possible. Period. We travel as a family, we travel as a couple, I travel with my friends, and yes, sometimes I even travel alone. No matter who is with me I have always taken something from my travels and I want to share that with you.
Travel Log Blog Posts
- Seeing Sugarplums in the City: A Girls Trip to San Francisco
- Let’s Taco-bout San Diego: What a taco a day really looks like.
- Day Tripping: A Family Hike in Chico’s Seed Orchard
- Geneva: History Comes to Life with La Escalade
- Geneva: Who knew traveling and dining in the City could give us the best souvenir we could ever imagine?